Monday, February 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My dear Kitty PotPie was born February 3, 2004. That makes her FIVE!

HOLY!

MOLY!

My baby kitty is 5!

Here she is enjoying her birthday present. It is a drinking fountain. She loves to drink out of the faucet, so I figured she would like a fountain, and she does...for the most part.

And here she is on her birthday eve. As you can tell she is a par-tey ani-mal

And now an homage to KPP over the years. Isn't she so cute?

And for those of you wondering about my two completed items.... I am taking Pilates and a gardening class through community ed. AND I finished my hat (blogged about previously) and my other project was a super fancy "Dr. Who" scarf for Christie's birthday. (Happy Birthday, Christie!) As you can see, KPP totally approves.
And finally. Happy Birthday, Bernie! Way to share your birthday with my cat. I know deep down inside she loves you as much as I do! Thanks for marrying my mom!!

ooooooh and this is my 100th post, hence why I waited for KPP's birthday!! It is only right that my 100th post features KPP in every photo, as the blog is named for her.

4 comments:

macarace said...

The scarf turned out great. Hope Christy liked it. The drinking fountain for KPP is awesome. Does Nova like it too?

Tell KPP happy birthday tomorrow from us.

Becky said...

Happy Bday KPP! That is an awesome water fountain.

Jenni said...

Nova is not a good sharer, especially with food or water as she is a slobbery dog. So no, Nova does not like the fountain, because it is not for her, ergo she has never gotten to use it.

Tamaran said...

The scarf is awesome. My favorite is that KPP is even in that picture. Happy b-day to KPP, oh, and Happy b-day to Bernie, too!