Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank You, Darwin!

Today is Charles Darwin's 200th birthday (oh and Lincoln's). YAHOO for DARWIN!!!!! (oh and Lincoln)

I must say, I do blame him a little for pointing out to my cat that she can evolve. (DANG YOU, DARWIN!) But I must say I admire the man, and am glad he was born and got to hitch a ride on the Beagle and study birds.

But back to the whole "cat evolving"


Every day this week, I have come home to this:

That's right, she is OBSESSED with my bathroom drawers. It makes me CRAZY! I think I am going to have to add those stupid child-proof locks to keep her out.

But I rarely catch her in the act, because by the time I walk in the door, she is waiting for me on the dryer. Sneaky evolved cat...


Nova, on the other hand, is not evolved. She is still a gassy, giant dog. (At least, she has her looks to get her through life)

On another note, I never had much sympathy for people with ear issues, because frankly, I just didn't understand, as I hadn't ever had issues. Well, I now feel their pain!! My stupid ears have been clogged since oh August, okay the clogginess comes and goes, but it is more here than gone. And while it doesn't hurt (most of the time) and just gives me headaches, I cannot imagine if they did hurt all the time. So if I ever scoffed at you when you had hurt ears, I AM SORRY!!!! IT SUCKS! Hopefully, my 3 nose sprays help, because if I am not popped by tomorrow, my Dr wants me to see and ENT. EEEEK! (and another note, Astelin is NASTY!!! and the taste never goes away and taints everything I drink or eat, and yet again, I will never doubt a Dr again when she/he tells me, "no really it leaves a BAD taste in your mouth")

HEY DARWIN! HOW ABOUT YOU EVOLVE MY EARS!!! oh wait, you are dead. Thanks for nothing (besides, you know, all your scientific research)!!!

1 comment:

macarace said...

Nova is so cute. She doesn't need to evolve more. How is she doing at doggy school?