Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Classes

I am thinking I will take another PE type class for the next session of Community Ed. The only questions is which class...

My options are 1. Pilates & 2. Body Conditioning/Weight Training.

1. Pilates - I am currently in it, and it is a good class. But theoretically I could now do it at home, but will I? Pilates is also once a week from 8-9p for 6 weeks.

2. Body Conditioning/Weight Training - I currently lift weights 1-2 times a week, but don't really know what to do, so just copy people in the room. BC/WT is TWICE a week from 6-7p for 10 weeks (may have a week or two off, I don't know). And the cost is $5 more than Pilates (but it does have more classes).

What do you all think? (You know all 5 of my readers) Pilates or BC/WT??? Post it in the comments, because the poll I made would not work. : (

Oh and there is always the control option, which in this case would be not to take any class and just sit on my couch and watch tv on the night(s) I would be exercising.

4 comments:

Christie said...

You know they say that variety is the spice of life; I would try something new.
BTW I like to sit on my couch and watch TV. It's like a workout for my thumb.

Meadow said...

TV!

I already voted for weights.

Jolly Roger Crew said...

I say just sit and watch tv. I think that putting the dog out is enough exercise.
Go for the weights and walk dog.

macarace said...

I vote for the body training/weights and then you can show me what I should be doing.