Friday, February 27, 2009

February is almost over!

First I saw this ad and I thought it was a misprint as it reads "Ground Beef Chub", but apparently that is the tube of meat and it wasn't supposed to be "Ground Beef Chuck" like I originally thought. Still makes me giggle. Chub. bah ha ha ha
Second, I like to buy stuff from amazon.com, because it is so dang convenient. So the other day, I bought some mixing bowls, a spatula and a silicon basting brush. My shipment came in two boxes and since one of the boxes contained everything but the brush, I decided to document me opening the other box, because frankly, it was a GIANT box (in fact a bigger box than what held everything else).

Here is said box unopened.
Here is the packing paper.
Here is Nova sniffing the packing paper for scale.
And finally, here is what was in the box. I love amazon, but come on! they couldn't find a smaller box?? Good thing I got free shipping (I love the super saver shipping!)
And finally, I have added a picture in my side bar of the Bike-A-Thon 2009 tracking sheet. I think I will update it every Friday or so, but as you all can see, I AM CURRENTLY IN THE LEAD! It is not a big enough lead to be comfortable, but it is making for a more exciting 'thon!!

2 comments:

Meadow said...

Think how mad you would be if the silicone basting brush was damaged in-transit. They are just making sure things are safe. Also, lazy.

Do you want to grow three types of veggies or just three veggies?

Glad to see you and Tamaran are both blogging at work. And that I am reading said blogs.
Blog out.

Tamaran said...

I'm not blogging at work! What is she talking about? Oh wait...

Anyway, my goal isn't to win said bike-a-thon, it is just to provide you and Charlie some competition.