Friday, February 6, 2009

Guilt

Last night while buy kitty litter and puppy food, I was feeling like I neglect KPP too much, so I bought her a new toy (it was on sale).

She absolutely LOVES it!! It is just a mouse that goes around a tunnel. But, man, does she get into it.
The funniest thing is that instead of walking around it, she just reaches her paw in to grab the mouse.

Since I have gotten the lovely Nova, I know that KPP has felt neglected, so my guilt is making me buy her things, like a water fountain and a silly toy. Sadly, they are all items that make me have to interact with her less. Though don't get me wrong, I still love her the most and I think she understands that when I lock Nova outside on the weekends and we take a nap together.

Oh and yes, she is on the counter, that is another thing that has happened since the dog entered our life. KPP lives on the counters, the fridge and on top of cabinets. Though she is getting so she will come and sit on the back of the couch when I watch tv. But don't worry, before I cook anything I scrub down the cabinets and banish her to the top of the fridge...

1 comment:

macarace said...

Didn't she have a toy like this before that she ate the mouse out of? While you are buying new toys for KPP, what did Nova get?