Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Late Christmas Present Post

I had forgotten I was going to post these pictures on Christmas.

Here is KPP with her toys (on top of the kitchen cabinets), she only received the crazy mouse thing that is wearing red boots. She loves it and often tosses it at me while I am using my counters. Granted, she does not look happy in the picture, but trust me, she is!!And here is Nova enjoying her new collar (very reflective and FANCY!) and her new chew toy. Which I had to throw it away last night, because she had managed to pulverize the tennis balls sewn inside and finally made it through the outer fabric and was beginning to eat tennis ball piece. But she sure enjoyed it while she had it. Maybe I will buy her another one for her birthday or for KPP's birthday.

It also amazes me that since I have had Nova, she has more than doubled in size. Weird. Though she still looks like a dopey puppy to me. And I guess I shouldn't be amazed because when I got KPP she was<2lbs and now she is 10lbs, so that is 5-6x her weight, but her change does not seem as dramatic as Nova's, maybe because I have had 4 years to adjust to her 10lbs while Nova's 60+lbs is very tiring.

No comments: