Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas

As everyone knows, Christmas is in 9 days. So last night I decided to hang the stockings. Now I don't actually have a stocking for myself (well I don't know where it is), but Meadow has provided some for my animals. She made KPP's stocking the first Christmas I got her and Hazel picked out a stocking for Nova earlier this month.

The problem with stockings for animals, is that they have to be hung where the animals cannot get them, so I hung them on my molding.

Here is a picture. Guess which stocking belongs to which pet. (Big hint, KPP's has her initials on it)

Also, last week we went to Body Worlds3. It was pretty cool, but I will probably never go to another one again.

BUT they did have this thing where you could text a message in and the skeleton would say it. AWESOME! I made it say hello to Hazel. I think she liked it, as she likes to see her name in print.

2 comments:

Meadow said...

Best. Stockings. Ever.

If you would like the stocking that is at my house, you can have it. I want new stockings. Shorter ones that better fit my double mantle

Becky said...

Nice stocking placement. Good thing Nova still hasn't learned to jump.