Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different...

I haven't posted any pics in a while so here we go...

Zoe came to visit with my Mom (and Ben) over Turkey Day. It was great. She had a armful of flowers and was not big on putting them down, so she carried them around all the first day.
Hazel had to take some pictures.


For Girl's Night Out we went on the Holiday Gallery Stroll. We passed this sign and I think we all got pictures of it. Because it is funny. I think the new motto for the Rio Grande Hotel should be "We put the 'ho' in hotel!"
Last night, it was peaceful at my house* This was the scene.
*Then Hazel and Meadow came over to give Nova an early Christmas present, which was her VERY OWN STOCKING! (I did not get a pic). But after Meadow decided she needed a picture of Hazel and Nova, because Hazel really does love Nova, even if Nova tends to go CRAZY around Hazel, probably because they are about the same height. Man, that was a long, long sentence.

Here are the results.

Hazel going in for a hug.
Nova noticing Hazel is coming for another hug.
She is having no part of it.
The two friends next to each other, since one does not like hugs.
Nova deciding Hazel is delicious and she is going to eat her (okay not really)
Nova "smiling" for my camera

Meadow may have gotten a better hug shot, but personally, I like the picture where they are just standing next to each other.

Oh and I must add, KPP was sitting on her perch the whole time and did not hiss, even though she does not enjoy little blond girls. I am so proud!

No comments: