Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random Pictures

I just emptied my memory card and here are some pictures.

Animal Plant had a big event in the park. We went. It was hot. Here is Hazel with an arm painting (she doesn't do face painting).

Over Pioneer Day weekend, Zoe visited. So we went to the Children's Museum with Hazel and Grandma Marilyn. Here is a picture of Zoe enjoying the beehive.

And here is Miss Zoe enjoying working on the construction equipment.

Also, on that same weekend, the AF Omans came up to have a picnic. Here are a couple of picture of Gloria and Hazel riding on the rocking horse.
On August 2nd, we went to Alta for a picnic and a hike. I let Sadie and Ashton use my camera and here are a couple of their pictures.

The two cute boys, Tony and Dylan, checking out some plants (or hiding, who knows).
And the Hazel and the Gloria holding hands while hiking (I actually took this pic)
Sadie's self portrait. Which as a side note, I got to hike with just Sadie for a while and it was great. She is so fun to talk to and hang out with, she is DEFINITELY my favorite Sadie EVER!!!
The Gloria. Dang, that girl is CUTE!
And a self portrait of beautiful Ashton. Now some picture of me preparing to move. As everyone knows, KPP LOVES boxes, here she is sitting on a box.
Here she is investigating the boxes Bernie gave me.



I think KPP is excited about moving, well at least the packing part.

2 comments:

Tamaran said...

You have cute nieces! Oh, and KPP is cute too. I especially love that last pic.

Becky said...

Now if only KPP could help you pack the boxes and move them.