Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Puppy Nova

FINALLY I got pictures of Nova (or as I like to call her Puppy Nova).

Here she is with Hazel and me. (note. I am hoping that after a year of dog walking, I won't look so chubby in pictures or in real life)

And here is one of Nova by herself. Look how good she is at sitting!
And Hazel wanted another picture with Nova. I believe Nova is licking her shirt in this picture.
And now for some pictures of KPP (you know, so it seems like I still love her, which I totally do)

Here she is investigating boxes. The other day when there weren't as many boxes standing in the box, she totally fell head first into it and struggled to get out, and I was laughing so hard and trying to get my camera, that I didn't even help her. But she did manage to escape before I got my camera out. ah makes me laugh to think about it.

I guess she got REALLY tired from packing and needed to rest on top of boxes.

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Wow! Puppy Nova is already BIG! eek! She's cute. DOGS RULE! Cat's drool.

he he he

Becky said...

Wow she is going to be a Super Nova. OK bad joke.