Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dog

Because my life is not crazy enough, I have decided to adopt a dog. To be exact, a female Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Her current name is Bella. So my question is should I keep her name or change it to either Nova, Cookie or Bunny. I am rather partial to Nova as I wanted Hazel's middle name to be Supernova, but that is too long for a dog's name.

Vote in my poll. Or leave a comment suggesting another name.

*note, the issue of me adopting a dog is not up for debate, because I have made up my mind, and YES! I fully understand I have an anti-social cat, but hopefully KPP will learn to love her. KPP will also be getting tall perch to hide on.
**oh and I will maybe get some pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Can I call her Blue Chevy Nova?

Christie said...

Why don't you call her Bella Nova?

Anonymous said...

I second Bella Nova. Oh, and are you effing crazy?!?