Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Socks!

So I am kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I have a total of 25 pairs Christmas socks and 11 pairs of winter-themed socks and ONE pair of Thanksgiving socks. For a grand total of 37 pairs of winter holiday socks. Well, it doesn't include Valentine's Day socks, so I guess I have another poll for a later date.
Now I don't want the numbers to dissuade anyone from buying me more themed socks, because I am now going to start implementing the one-in-one-out policy, because, frankly, socks don't last forever.

2 comments:

Meadow said...

I am going to count my Christmas, non-specific-winter-theme, Thanksgiving (1) and Valentine's Day socks.

I will update you when they are counted.

Becky said...

HAHA ok now I want you to count how many pairs of sock you have total. I wonder how many of those I have given you. hehe