Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick Kitty

KPP is sick. She vomited for 24 hours straight, so got taken to the vet this morning, where she got an IV/catheter and was filled will fluids for the day. Now she is at home with a cone on her head and bandage on her leg. She still has the port thingy in her little leg, in case she needs fluid tomorrow.

She is also still a little drugged up so is walking like a drunken sailor. It makes me feel sad, but not as sad as I was (i.e. I now don't burst into tears when thinking about her being sick). And at least she is not throwing up and looks better (besides the drugged up eyes).
Here's hoping she will eat some food and keep it down! If she does, then she get the port taken out and gets to come home at lunch, if not, she gets to stay at the vet's office for another day.
Now I wasn't going to post this picture because it is kind of mean, due to her cone, she gets stuck in corners (these containers were under my bed, they got moved out, so I could clean up puke better). If she wasn't sick I would laugh at her, but since she is sick, I just help her get unstuck. : (

2 comments:

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

KPP is in our prayers! I hope she gets better soon!

Marcie Young said...

Oh, poor KPP! I hope she feels better soon and Mama Jenni doesn't have to worry anymore!