Wednesday, January 23, 2008

POLLS!

Okay I have two polls. The first poll is about cereal. I already know the answer to how many boxes of cereal I have, but am curious to see if you all can guess. (I do love guessing games, just ask my mom!)

And the second, about sheet sets, I am just curious to see where I stand in the world with the number I have, which I will count when the week is up. (side note: I had answers up to 11+, but I guess blogger didn't like that and deleted everything about 5, so if you have more than five you can put your answer in the comment section - Jenni 1-24-08)

And for an update, KPP is back to normal. She has even forgiven me and is back to sleeping on my bed (for a couple days, she didn't even sleep on it when I was gone)

OH and one hundred days! That's right, I am down to 100 days until I wear a fancy hood and cape (gown, whatever) across a stage and receive an email diploma folder. WOO HOO!

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

I voted 3 sheet sets, but that's for each bed in my house. So really I have 12.

Christie said...

I voted two but I didn't count any other bed but mine. I love clean sheets so I usually wash the set I have on my bed and put them back on. They just don't have that fresh just washed smell after sitting in the closet.