Tuesday, January 8, 2008

School's Out FOREVER!

Oh wait, it is back in.

Dang...

It is Day Two of my final semester of school EVER and already I am exhausted. Hopefully, over the next week or so, I will adjust to my crazy school/work schedule and not feel like I need an IV of Dew to function. (I have limited myself to 24 ozs today, but I totally want more.)

So if any of you hear me chanting a number over and over and over, just know that it is probably the number of days I have until I walk across a stage wearing a fancy outfit. One-hundred-fifteen, one-hundred-fifteen, one-hundred-fifteen, one-hundred-fifteen, one-hundred-fifteen, one-hundred-fifteen, one-hundred-fifteen...

And a KPP update. KPP has thrown up 4 times in the past 8 days, so like a good mom, I called the vet today. (Okay, not that good of a mom, because it took4 times and 8 days to call, but come on, she is a cat.) And the vet said to watch her this week and if she stopped eating and drinking or acted funny to bring her in. I asked if getting meaner counted, but I think the girl thought I was joking, because she laughed, but as my feet are all scratched up, I was NOT joking, but whatever, I will wait and see... There better not be cat puke when I get home tonight.

1 comment:

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

Ohh! I love your new background! I have tried to figure this out to, but have failed. If you have advice, I will take it. Tell KPP Get well soon!