Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day! MAY DAY!!

Happy May Day, Everyone!!

It is a good May Day. We had a short shower in the morning and now it is sunny. Perfect.

Here are some pictures of Kitty PotPie. They were not taken today, but they make me happy. When I got home on Wednesday, she was being all crazy when I was unpacking my bike bag, so I felt I needed to take pictures.

I think this first pictures is my favorite. She is SO CUTE!

I like this one, because I like to pretend she is roaring like a lion.
The next set are from when I sat on the floor by her. It was good to have KPP/Jenni time. No Nova! (she was still at the neighbor's on her play date)


Apparently, I bore her, so she felt she needed to start cleaning herself.

Also, since it is a new month, I have updated the Bike-A-Thon Leader board. Currently, Charlie is 3 ahead, however his lead is not an easy one for him to keep. I rode a total of 14 days in April, and considering there were only 22 work days, that is a pretty good percentage of days (especially since I was out two days sick and it rained a lot). AND this week I rode every single day (as did Charlie). That is the first time ever I have ridden 5 days in a row, I have done 4, but never 5.
Today also marks the half way point for Charlie! This year's contest is moving FAST!! It took me until the end of July to get the 23 rides I have today, so YAHOO for me! Also, the month of April saw the addition of new competitors to the contest. Shane rode 3 times (he is in grad school, so that makes it harder!) and Dan rode once (he lives super far away). So as an office we have eliminated 54 trips by car, that's right, we rule.

5 comments:

BonnieandSteve said...

Kittypotpie is so cute! And by the way I am happy to give lots and lots of grape hyacinth an chamomile and mint.

Good job on the bike-athon, we are cheering for you!

Meadow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
macarace said...

Good job on the biking. You are doing great. KPP is very cute in the pictures.

Becky said...

KPP takes good photos. You are so going to win the bike contest this year! Go!

Christie said...

Man that KPP is deceptively cute. You would never know how mean she can really be.