Friday, April 17, 2009

Clean Kitty Teeth

KPP made it through the teeth cleaning. She is still coming out of the anesthesia, which means she is hiding under my bed. But now her teeth are all clean. Apparently, she is missing a back tooth, either it fell out or was never there. Weird! I guess we will never know, because the vet has never been able to inspect her teeth. I was just happy that she didn't need any extractions, because man, extractions are PRICEY!!

And she weighs 9lbs, that means she has lost 1.6 lbs since last year. I think the continual stress of the d*mn dog made her lose it.

Poor little Kitty.

3 comments:

macarace said...

I think the sweet, lovable Nova is having a calming effect of the psychotic KPP, thus you were able to get her easily in the kennel. I hope she is enjoying eating now with her clean teeth.

Jolly Roger Crew said...

I now believe that teeth cleaning is very important. We might have had our Gocku longer had we taken him to get his teeth cleaned. So we will be cleaning the new cats teeth.

Tamaran said...

You know, I read your post and was going to agree that Nova has increased KPPs stress level. After reading your mom's comment, I am re-thinking mine. I'll get back to you on that...