Friday, October 24, 2008

"Help control the pet population; have your pet spayed or neutered"

Nova is at the vet right now. She is waiting to get spayed, just like Bob Barker told me to do. I am kind of worried about her, but mostly about my bank account. Getting a 48 lb dog spayed is WAY more expensive than getting a 5 lb kitty spayed (I think KPP was about 5 lb when it happened).

But on another note, Nova learned "leave it" at puppy school on Wednesday. DANG! I love this trick and she is pretty good at it. Here are some pictures of her leaving it (the it being me).
Sometimes she is not so good, but I just have to say it more stern and she is good again.
Until she wants the treat and then I get a "roo roo roo" from her. Maybe I will try to get a recording of her roo'ing, because it is so funny.
And where was KPP throughout this? In the bathtub of course!?! This was taken yesterday morning, after I had showered and she likes to go lick the water in the tub, not really sanitary, but whatever. She is a weird kitty, but so cute.
And don't worry, I will get some pictures of Nova wearing a cone.

2 comments:

macarace said...

Hope things for well for the cute and lovable Nova. Let me know how she is doing. I am sure her grandfather will want to know.

Aim said...

So Jenni I replied to your evite, but I got distracted by the kids. I'm watching 3 extra kids today + the school Halloween parade. So I'm a bit stressed, I totally can't remember what I said in the reply box, I think I wrote something in there. Any way if I didn't complete the sentence or said something crazy that is why. And we will probably be able to come, hopefully after Halloween is over I will be able to think straight. Good luck with the dog getting fixed! I love the cone head thing.