Monday, October 13, 2008

Dogs...

Nova has discovered that she LOVES lotion. So every morning while I am putting lotion on my legs she tries to lick it off as fast as I put it on. This morning, I tried putting it on while I was standing on my bed, which just made her try and jump on my bed (good thing I have a tall bed).

How do I get her to stop doing this?? It is SO gross! Maybe if she didn't eat random poo that she finds in the neighbor's yard it wouldn't be so bad...oh wait it would. SO GROSS!

On another note, KPP has taken to CHASING Nova and swatting at her. It is HILARIOUS! And it is always a sneak attack, which I am sure leaves Nova thinking "What the??"

Good times, good times.

4 comments:

Becky said...

That is gross. Dogs will eat anything. Maybe you can close the door?

Aim said...

Dogs are crazy, that is why we don't have one now. We tried a dog once we had it for a day and a night and it didn't stop running the whole time. After it peed on my foot 3 times, I said no way am I going to have little kids and a dog. But for you a dog is good. I have no solution for the lotion licking. But I laughed at the thought of you having to stand on your bed to put it on.

Tamaran said...

He-He! Wow, I'm crying... Let me know how that works out for you!

Candice said...

Eww. I was taking pictures of an extremely fussy child at Kiddie Kandids once who was licking the lotion her mom had just put on her hands. Sounds like something Nathan would to. He loves the flavor of just about anything.