Friday, April 25, 2008

and DONE!

I AM FINISHED!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Now I knew this day would come, but it still is a shock. What do people do when they don't go to work and school full time? Okay, so I was only 2/3 student (I took 6 credits/semester and full time is considered 9 when you are a grad student). But still...

Now readers, you may be asking yourselves "What will she do with all her free time?". Don't you worry about me, I have grandiose plans!!!

First plan, clean my pig sty house. My house is normally cluttery, but this last semester it has descended into chaos. I have a stack of like 10 magazines that I need to read. I have random papers thrown into a pile on the floor. I have a couch COVERED in kitty hair. You get the picture.

Second plan, work a normal schedule. Ahhhh, 8 to 5, never thought I would be happy working 8 to 5 every day, but after this semester it seems like heaven. The fact that I will get an hour lunch every day is the BEST part of the 8 - 5 schedule. I have missed lunch!!!

Third plan, beat Charlie!! Bike-A-Thon 2008 started in March, I currently have ONE measly ride to work, while Charlie is now "Charlie Seven Rides".

Fourth plan, start volunteering somewhere again. I miss volunteering! I have been so self-obsessed this past year, that I feel like a lousy member of my society.

Fifth plan, I would like to take a knitting class. At a local quilting/yarn store, they offer knitting classes. The best part is, you just sign up, pay your fee and they just teach you to make whatever you want!! That is AWESOME! I totally want to learn how to knit sweaters, so I think that is the class for me.

Sixth plan, I am going to start seriously shopping for houses!! (yahoo!) Well, ok, not going to do that until after I complete the "Opening The Door To Home Ownership - Home Buyer Education Program" which will be at the end of May. But until then, I will definetly be doing more drive-bys on houses I think are cute online!

Seventh plan, okay I am out...oh wait I can watch more movies! Netflix is going to have to start delaying sending me movies (can't think of the term) because I will be watching so many!!!

Eigth plan, go on a REAL vacation!!! San Francisco here I come!!

Ninth plan, hmmmm, okay now I am really out.

So those are my fabulous plans. If you all have any good suggestions, feel free to leave it in the comment section. (I felt like I was recording the outgoing message on my voicemail when I typed that sentence)

And of course, KPP says "MEOW!".

Random story. I pulled my first real late night last night (so actutally working on projects the whole time (6+hours) not just watching tv and then remembering I had to finish something) so I was gone from my house from 7:20a until 12:30a (17 hours). When I got home KPP was VERY happy to see me and had to walk RIGHT next to my legs when I walked and stand/sit RIGHT next to me when I was standing at my sink, which meant I stepped on her multiple times last night. Yet, she never realized that if she didn't have to be touching me the whole time it wouldn't have happened, but whatever. The last time I stepped on her paw, I guess it was pretty hard, because I heard a pain-filled meow and she held her paw up until I said "I am so sorry kitty" and apparently that was what it needed to feel better, because she put it down and FINALLY moved a couple steps away.

Okay I have typed enough. PEACE OUT!!!

4 comments:

macarace said...

Woo Hoo. I am hoping by the posting that you are done, that it means the essay and misc. other stuff are done too?

Love you, it's been a long road, but you are awesome to finish.

Becky said...

Good job! Holy crap I can't believe you are done. Good future plans you have made. You will avoid the boredom for sure.

Us Lochers said...

Congrats! I am so excited to spend lunches with you again!

Tamaran said...

All that spare time you think you will have...ya, well somehow it gets sucked into a black hole and you still never have enough time. At least that is how I felt.

Congrats on finishing. Oh, and if you run out of things to do, you could always come and see us after I have the baby!