Monday, April 7, 2008

Kitchen Antics

On Sunday, I was looking for KPP and I found her on top of the cabinets above my fridge. It is one of her favorite spots. Below is a series of pictures of events that happened within 2-3 minutes.
First, the wild Kitty was spotted.
She then spotted a "toy" to play with.
She then jumped down to investigate further.
Finally able to play with the ribbon.
Done playing - she then jumped down from there.
then I cleaned under my fridge. When I moved it out I found two milk caps and 3 hair ties, when I pushed it back in I found the following:
That's right SIX cat toys and a milk cap. dang my cat has way too many toys.
Then I clean in my bathroom and on the shelf that I throw KPP's hair ties (she steals them from me) I found 42 hair ties! holy crap, I was thinking there would be a max of ten, but nope, 42 hair ties and a head band. I threw them all away.
And this was not from the kitchen, but from brunch before the kitchen antics. I thought it was a funny picture.

3 comments:

Becky said...

42 hair ties! That is freaking awesome. Maybe she is starting a collection.

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

Oh Jenni! I miss the duck picture!

Us Lochers said...

That is a cute picture of Hazel eating the hair ties. he he he