Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Sister County

So about 10-20 minutes ago, it was declared that Salt Lake County and Nantou County (Providence), Taiwan are now sister counties. To celebrate they had a dude writing our names in Chinese. (I am sure it was REALLY fun for him.) And they also had sayings that we could try and write.

Here is my name professionally written. They tell me it says "Jenni". The smaller writing is his name and the stamps are his signatures.
Here is my try. It says "Lucky" and "2008". And I guess it wasn't too bad, because people could read it. Though Tamaran's was SO awesome, the calligrapher dude took a picture with her. (really it was very good, I think it is because she is OCD about stuff like that, hee hee)

Peace Out!

4 comments:

Nicholas G. James said...

wow you don't get spam? {like becky}

Becky said...

Ok you do this stuff at work?

Us Lochers said...

Darn it all! I was going to post this too! grrrrr

Tamaran said...

I'm not OCD!! Well...maybe a little...