Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NINE DAYS!!

NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!! NINE DAYS!!

That's right NINE DAYS left of school!!! and only 16 days until I walk across the stage in my fancy dress and robe (that's right, I am wearing a dress!)

oh and I guess since it is 10:13pm, it is really more like EIGHT and 15 days, but you people get the gist.

Damn, I wish I was at minus one days!!!! As I am sure a lot of people are, though I vow I will still be a curmudgeon even after I graduate!! MWA HA HA HA HA!!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

The only reason you have more movies in your queue is because most of yours are TV DVD's! I only have one TV DVD that is 4 discs. The Sopranos you have make up 20 discs!

Yea nine days!

Us Lochers said...

Why are people always in competition with you? (see previous comment)

And I am SO ecstatic for you to be done with school!!! YAY

Jenni said...

I started the competition!! But really she won anyways, because she wasn't counting her saved queue and I was.

Thanks Darla!!

Becky said...

Yes us lochers, Jenni always starts the competitions!

Holly Ewell said...

Curmudgeon huh? Anyway, yay for 9 days! And how nice that you noticed that I finally updated my blog after a two month absence. :)