Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Once

Tonight Annie took me to dinner (mm, mm pizza) and to see the movie "Once" to belatedly celebrate my birthday. The pizza was yummy, the company was lovely and the movie was very good. And it had lots of singing and I love singing in movies. In fact, I liked the music so much I came home and downloaded it on itunes. And since some of you maybe inclined to see "Once" I will not give anything away, but let me know what you thought of it.

And of course, your daily pictures of PotPie

I tried to get a picture of how cute she looked hanging out on her perch, but alas the flash made her eyes glow which makes her look all weird. So just imagine nice green kitty eyes instead of the lifeless eyes provided in the picture.


One of her MANY baths, also the cause of MANY hairballs. Eww gross, got one today.













And I just like this picture, even if it is slightly blurry. She just looks so dang pissy.




1 comment:

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

Yea, I finally get to meet the notorious KPP! I will add you to my blog so more people can see her!