Monday, August 6, 2007

My fancy new panniers

So I have been riding my bike to work. I should have been riding it more, but I am pretty lazy. Anyways, I was transporting my stuff in a high-class basket that was zip-tied to my rack. It worked okay, but there was always the risk of stuff being able to fly-out when I hit the bumps.So for my birthday my mom helped me buy some fancy new panniers (aka saddle bags). As you all can see they are gray and black. They are very nice and can fit a change of clothes + jacket, a purse and my lunch box with room to spare.And of course KPP loves them. I tried for a picture of her in the bags, but I decided it was better to have non-holey panniers than a cute shot of my cat. But of course since this is a blog about Kitty PotPie here is a picture of her. Note I was trying to get a close-up on her face and she decided to investigate the camera.
This is KPP getting all embarrassed that her hair wasn't brushed.

No comments: