Monday, February 1, 2010

Progress

It has been almost a month since I posted my goals. So I am sure you all are curious to know how I am doing.

Well, here it goes.

1. Company clean house - I am so dang close on this one! My kitchen and entry/dining/cat furniture room is clean, and the living room and my bedroom are almost there. (not that anyone sees my bedroom, but I like it to be clean)

2. Exercise 2-3x /week - Yup

3. Walk the Nova 4x /week - I think I had a week of 3 walks : (

4. Take a lunch 2-3x /week - Check (I do count free lunch as bring a lunch, since it is free)

5. Make my own bfast4/5 days - I have totally rocked this goal!!! I have purchased bfast once this month, and the rest of the time I have eaten either at home or the oatmeal in my desk. And I have yet to skip a breakfast!

6. Track $, Save >=$200/month - I have tracked, so this month's challenge will be to save.

7. Read 60 books - I think I finished 4 or 5 books in the month of January

8. Write in my journal >=1/week - check

9. Bike to work 87x - Bike-a-thon started today. I did not ride, there was snow on the ground and it was really cold, plus me waking up at 7:30 didn't help. Maybe on Wednesday

10. Take stairs at work - I think I have taken the elevator twice this month. And one day I even made the trek from the basement up to my floor. I about died, but I did it. I think I am doing super awesome on this goal.

11. Secret - yup, still working on it.

Overall, I think I am doing pretty good on my goals, now I just have to keep it up!

2 comments:

Tamaran said...

Go Jenni. YOU ROCK! [and secretly, you help to keep me motivated... but you might already know that... So anyway, thanks for that!]

macarace said...

Good job on the meeting of the goals. You have been doing awesome. I may have to get you a new pedometer so you can track steps again then I have some competition on that!!