Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BIRTHDAY TIME!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KITTY POTPIE!!!
Today, you turned 6. And I love you more than I did when I first met you as a teeny-tiny kitty, who insisted on sleeping on my neck. You are so cute and surly and are totally the best kitty I have ever/will ever own.
And not to impose on KPP's birthday blog, but I got my new glasses. I love them. They are horribly gaudy and make me happy.


It was super hard for me to take a picture of myself, so here is a shot of just the glasses. I got them for a smoking deal off the interweb.
oh and HAPPY SIXTY-SECOND BIRTHDAY, BERNIE!!! I think you are fabulous and I am still glad you are in my family!

2 comments:

macarace said...

It is a very cute picture of you in your new glasses. The glasses are indeed fabulous.

Us Lochers said...

Cute glasses! You look like a totally different person in them!