Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photos, photos, photos

Hey Mom. Here is an update!

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on my couch and had my camera by me. So I took some pictures.

Here is the cute PotPie.
I believe Nova had entered the room for this picture.
Then I thought, "hey I need some pictures with my pets"

The following are the results....


Nova does not like taking pictures with me. Let's see how KPP did.

Well, she stayed for this one.
Started getting bored
And gone!
Now looking at these pictures I notice that my mascara does not last all day. bummer.

And today, we went ice skating for Sadie's birthday. I know Anne and Meadow took more pictures, but I only took these two.

Hazel wanted me to skate by her, but not too close and absolutely did not want my help

All the kids did so well ice skating. Sadie and Ashton were so graceful. Dylan was a tornado on ice, he was FAST! and I think I only saw him fall once. Hazel was slow, but steady. She fell multiple times (in the slushy part) but got up and kept moving.

Was that a good enough update, Mom?

2 comments:

Meadow said...

Since my kid is shown, does it count for me too?

Nice pics. I have none, as I forgot my camera.

macarace said...

Great update. No, it doesn't count for you Meadow even if it is your kid.