Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Projects

Since I have moved in my house, I have dreamed of the day I get a roof for my back porch. WELL!! That day is coming soon! I now have two fancy posts!

FANCY!I also shingled Nova's house. This is the best looking side. I am happy with my job, though I ran of nails, so it is not finished. I just need two more nails!
This is the other side. The top shingles are not lined up nicely on this side, so some of the tar is exposed, but hey, it is a dog house! and my first solo shingling job!
Here is the ridge. They shingles need to melt together. Maybe I will take my dad's suggestion and blow dry them.

I also cleared a lot of plant matter from my backyard. But I didn't take pictures of that.

It was such a great weekend! I loved the weather and hanging out with my dad. Thanks dad for all your help! Can't wait until you can make it up here again to help me finish my roof!