Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Already?

Well, it has been a while, but here is an update.

Shane, Tamaran and I competed in an "engineering iditarod". We did not win overall, but we did win some prizes and we had a pretty sled.
I burned my finger making the sled. It hurt and I will have a scar, but the pretty sled was worth it.
This last Tuesday I went to the zoo with the AF Omans, Hazel and Meadow. There is a baby elephant at the zoo. It is seriously the cutest baby anything I have ever seen. And pictures do not do it justice, it must be seen in person.
Here are Gloria and Hazel. Gloria was trying to hide, but alas I am fast with the camera.



This is my first project. It is a check structure. It stabilizes the channel invert. It is pretty and AWESOME.
I went to the Home Depot today to get some stuff and this is what was in the parking lot. Hilarious.
Here are my cute plants I got today.
Cute.

2 comments:

macarace said...

Thank you for the update. I loved all of the pictures, Gloria and the hiding Hazel, the baby elephant, your project and the great dane in the car. Oh and your cute plants too. They were all great.

Jolly Roger Crew said...

Love the baby elephant, and the dog in the convertable!!!