Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

I love Election Day! It is so exciting! It makes me wish I hadn't voted 3 weeks ago, so I could be at my local polling place watching people in line.

Now, I am definitely aligned with one party over the other, but I always encourage everyone to vote, even if they don't believe in the same things as me. Because if you don't vote, you can't complain!

Dang. I love being able to vote!! (I try to vote in EVERY election, even stupid races like school board!)

Now only if we could get rid of the electoral college....

2 comments:

Becky said...

Why do you want to get rid of the electoral college?

macarace said...

I agree, we need to get rid of the electoral college. It is an outdated system that was put in place to make sure that the common man couldn't really run the country.
Why don't you work on it?