Monday, November 17, 2008

Update

Well, I haven't posted in a while. So here is a mini update. Nova is doing well, her tummy is FINALLY healed from being spayed, which means the cone came off. And she is back to being herself.

However, while she was coned, I had to leave her inside. On her last day inside, I came home to this. The crap on the table is mine, but all the ziplock bags and tp is her doing.

But do notice the roll is intact.
She now thinks it is a GRAND game and plays it when ever the bathroom door is open and she is feeling bored. (the door gets shut a lot now)

Here are some cute pictures of her with her cone on. She got a lot of rawhide while coned, because it was the only thing that would keep her calm for longer than 2 minutes.She just looks so sassy in this picture.

KPP has still not adjusted to the dog, though she does seem to bait Nova so maybe in her own way she is playing. Last week, however, she felt like the fridge was not safe enough so she got as high as she could.She is a silly kitty.
Basically, my animals are crazy. But I will keep them because they are cute and cuddly (except when Nova thinks I am a chew toy)

2 comments:

Candice said...

haha. She looks like she's fake smiling in that second shot. Nice mess. But not as bad as my kids :p.

Tamaran said...

She totally looks like she is mugging for the camera. It is a way cute pic.