Thursday, July 10, 2008

What I put up with!

Summer means hairballs and hairballs mean I change my sheets A LOT! (I usually put a towel on my bed, but sometimes she still gets them on my sheets)
And KPP seems to believe that me changing is a game. IT IS NOT A GAME! Last week I changed sheet THREE days in a row and this is what I put up with EVERY time!

The cat jumps on the bed when the fitted sheet has been placed.

She then makes herself comfy while I straighten out the flat sheet.
The claws then come out when the sheet is over her head and I try to smooth.
She then has to be FORCIBLY removed. It does not make her happy.

If she doesn't puke a hairball on my bed, it goes on a rug, so I have also been washing a lot of rugs. While they are drying, she thinks they are a place to sleep. I am going to try to get as many yawning pictures as possible, because they make me laugh.

I think I am going to have to reestablish my spot as the alpha female in the house, because frankly she is getting WAY too comfortable.
And thanks for voting in my poll. I am still going to wait a while (the "experts" are projecting that the Utah housing market will fall a 8-10% in the next while (year?), due to Utah being #10 in the country for foreclosures). BUT I am going to go to 4 open houses this weekend, granted only 3 of them are in my budget : )

6 comments:

Us Lochers said...

So.... the hairballs aren't yours?

Tamaran said...

He-he-he. KPP is nuts, but she sure does make me laugh! Its a good thing she is so darn cute. Good luck with reestablishing dominance...

Becky said...

KPP is crazy! I love the last pic as if it is normal to sleep on a rug that is on a drying rack.

Jolly Roger Crew said...

You must remember her maternal dna. Meow doesn't even know who the father is. KPP is very cute though. Mario Girl is very excited to see you next week. Did you get the package we sent you?

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

Super cute sheets!! :)

Deb and Stan said...

Hey, I'm the aunt of the Jolly Roger Crew just checkin' out all her links. IAMS makes a great hairball remedy dry cat food!