Monday, July 21, 2008

Hairballs

Now, I know since I am posting this, I will have a hairball when I get home, but...KPP hasn't had a hairball in a week!!! So excited. That means the crazy brush and food I got last week are working! She doesn't really like the new food, but she eats it when it is mixed with her old food. Maybe she will start liking it more, because it is like $5 less that the food I had her on.

And I am run/walking the 10k on Thursday. Wish me luck! and my mom too, because I am making her run/walk it with me! (we will mostly be walking, because we are both better at walking that running) But I am happy that I feel like I can even attempt it. We shall see how I feel about it on Thursday when it is over about 8:00a....

1 comment:

Us Lochers said...

I think you'll do great in the 10K!