Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What I have to do for school.

So anyone who knows me, knows that I am in school and STRESSED! Stupid school, why do we need it?? Okay, really I love school, and the below picture is one example of why I love my major!

While the hike up Red Butte Canyon kicked my a$$, the view was gorgeous! And even though we couldn't find the creek to take our measurements, it was still awesome to be able to go up such a pristine canyon, plus now I know the code to the gate, mwa ha ha ha. Oh and the best part of the hike was the end when I got to make a snow angel. I love messing up nice perfect snow!!

And since KPP has not been featured for a while, here is a picture of her being a daredevil. She decided that she could in fact hangout on top of my drying rack. I think the sweaters gave her the confidence to try, too bad they don't actually provide any support.

And here she is sitting on my feet, she is an EXCELLENT foot warmer!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is a beautiful photo! I do miss the mountains!