Monday, February 25, 2008

Little People

One of my nieces and a nephew celebrated birthdays in the last bit (Happy Bday Sadie (7) and Anthony (5).)

So on Saturday, I took Sadie shopping for a present. She ended up picking out a lovely white bear with green shamrocks build-a-bear and dressed it in pink fairy outfit. She seemed very happy with her choices so I didn't argue.

After lunch and shopping with Sadie, the fam had a party for her and Anthony. Here are some pictures.

Ashton and Chase being tree people.

The cuties Gloria and Hazel (I think Hazel is saying "cheese")
Hugs all around. Now it looks like Hazel is the only one in on the hugging, but if you look close you can see Gloria's arm around Hazel's back.
The birthday girl, Sadie. Note the GIANT sticker on her chest. When we were waiting in line to get her bear filled, I asked her if she wanted one and she was like "NO", but when we reached the front of the line and the lady asked she was very excited to get one. Seven-year old girls are funny.
Tony, the birthday boy, got a bow and arrow set from his parents. He loved it and started playing with it instantly, and he was really good at letting other kids play with it as well. What a nice boy.
Gloria dancing.
This picture isn't from the party, but it is a funny picture. My TV wasn't even on, but KPP felt like climbing in by the dvd player would be a good way to get my attention. It was.

2 comments:

Meadow said...

Seriously, what is my kid wearing?!? Stripes and polka-dots and more stripes and bears, oh my.

Nice shots o' the little people

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, thanks for the update.
Mom