Thursday, February 14, 2008

VD!

KITTY POTPIE WISHES YOU HAPPY VD! So it is Valentine's Day (aka VD). This day really has no impact on my life, except I LOVE conversation hearts, so I will be buying some on clearance tomorrow. I have already eaten two bags of them this season and two boxes as well (Thanks Tamaran).

Ya so, basically I don't care about the holiday. Though my mom and Bernie did get me pretty roses.

Here is a picture.


So I know this is the KPP blog, but Meadow is super busy and hasn't been updating, so I will post some pictures I took of the Haze.

Here she is in her outfit she chose to go shopping in. Note the headband is actually being used as a headband.


And Zoe gave Hazel her old bike, so now Hazel has a bike, she was VERY happy to get it and likes to ride it.



1 comment:

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

Jenni! I've been busy too. Do you think you could do a quick post for me too?? :) Happy Valentine's Day!
Mary