Saturday, August 25, 2012

Goals and a shot

<p>I have found I do best if I am working towards something. Even if I fail, I still do better than if I wasn't trying at all. Wow, that is a "duh" statement...</p>
<p>Anyway, I think I'm going to do weekly goals for a bit. So here we go.</p>
<p>1. Finish curtains<br>
2. Eat breakfast at home everyday<br>
3. Pack a lunch for work four times<br>
4. Keep table clean for the whole week (Does not mean moving the mail pile to a new surface)<br>
5. Walk Nova 5 times<br>
6. Vacuum and dust<br>
7. Spray weeds (sadly pulling isn't working)<br>
8. Do my pt exercises daily<br>
9. Track all food</p>
<p>Hmm, I think 9 is enough. I have been slacking big time because it hurt to move, but I got a cortisone shot in my back and it seems to have helped. And this list is really more of a To Do list, but it is what I need this week. :)</p>
<p>Which getting the shot was interesting. I didn't realize I'd have my whole butt exposed or that it would send a crazy electrical pulse throughout my body when they put the needle in the wrong place (totally scared me and made me cry.)</p> <p>However, the Drs and Nurses were awesome. They were so nice, funny, caring and young (like my age, ha ha). And my dad was so great for coming up to drive me to and from AND getting me a delicious Vietnamese sandwich for lunch! </p>
<p> So that my life right now. I will check in later to report on my progress and give goals for next week. </p>

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hmm getting a phone call while drafting, inserts the code in...so not going to fix it.

Us Lochers said...

I need weekly goals.... sometimes we just have to be in survival mode... and it does sucketh!