Monday, January 4, 2010

How did I do?

Last year I had the following plans:
  • One: Learn to Cartwheel
  • Two: Volunteer
  • Three: Finishing Knitting Projects
  • Four: WIN BIKE-A-THON 2009
  • Five: Average 10,000 steps/day
  • Six: Walk the DAMN DOG more
  • Seven: Paint the inside of my house
  • Eight: Create and stick to a BUDGET
  • Nine: Take a Community Ed class
  • Ten: Grow at least 3 Veggies
And here is how I did:

1. Learn to Cartwheel - No progress, I am still scared I will fall on my head and break my neck.

2. Volunteer - I did in fact volunteer until the computer lab closed down for the year. I am still waiting for it to reopen. Too bad the volunteer coordinator won't return my emails (maybe I was a bad volunteer or something). Maybe I will find a new gig.

3. Finishing Knitting Projects - I finished lots of knitting projects. And I believe I blogged about most of them. I will blog about my latest 3 projects by the end of the week.

4. WIN BIKE-A-THON 2009 - I lost Bike-A-Thon, but I did ride a total of 59 days, so I did complete Bike-A-Thon, Charlie just completed it faster : (

5. Average 10,000 steps/day - I actually did average 10,000 steps/day. In fact, I averaged >10,000 steps/day and my calculations only included 1/2 of November and no December, but my total steps for the rest of the year divided by 365 equaled 10,004.6 steps per day. I rocked this goal!!

6. Walk the DAMN DOG more - Checkity-check! I didn't walk her as much as I should have, but I definitely walked her more, hence my awesomeness on goal #5.

7. Paint the inside of my house - I painted my kitchen. Counting it as completed!

8. Create and stick to a BUDGET - oh I failed big time on this goal.

9. Take a Community Ed class - I took lots of classes, like 5 or 6 classes.

10. Grow at least 3 Veggies - Another big fail : (

So I completed 6.5 goals (I am counting Bike-A-Thon as 0.5, while I didn't win, I finished and that was a challenge). I think that is pretty good. Granted, it would be a D in school, but I am not in school so I am saying I did a good job!

Now I just have to figure out what I want to work towards this year...

2 comments:

Tamaran said...

I think you did awesome!

I'm struggling to come up with plans for 2010... When you come up with some, please share. Maybe you will give me a few ideas.

Jolly Roger Crew said...

Way to go Jenni. I didn't complete any of my goals :(. I am just not sure what to do for this yr. Maybe I just shouldn't have any goals so then I will be a head at the end.