Sunday, November 8, 2009

Quilts

This post has been in the making for like, oh, 5 months.

Here are a couple of quilts I made this year.

This quilt was for Natalie. She is due this month. But I had to give her the quilt in July, because she moved away and was back in July for some business.
It was a simple tied quilt with a basic binding.
This quilt I started in June and then Holly had her baby early, so then I stopped working on it for a while and then her baby shower (well, Josh's baby shower) was yesterday so I picked up working on it again. I barely finished in time, but it got done.

Now it has Decepticon and Autobots logos on it, because Josh's Dad, Eric, had been trying to convince Holly that "Megatron" was a good baby name. Luckily, Holly did not believe him and now has a son named Joshua Allen, which is a much better name.

We will not discuss how much time I spent on this, but it was worth it. I really like how it turned out.

Now I am done crafting for a while and need to clean my house...

4 comments:

Tamaran said...

TOTALLY LOVE JOSH'S QUILT! I love the colors and the patterns and everything. You did an amazing job.

Jolly Roger Crew said...

good job Jenni. It makes me want to quilt again!!!

Candice said...

nice work! I love that tree/leaf fabric. I need to learn to quilt-

macarace said...

I am glad you got it finished in time. They are both great quilts. I love your colors and patterns.