Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aprons and KPP!

My internet has been down for almost a week (okay I was camping too), which made me crazy and unable to blog. But today I got a new modem and now I am good to go!

First thing, I got an AWESOME half apron from Jude in Australia. I think it is so cute. Here are some pics.
Me modeling said apron. I don't think my shirt really goes with it, but whatever.
Jude also sent me a cookbook and some candy. It was basically a cherry Mounds bar. Geoff rather enjoyed it and I ate a couple of bites and it was good, though it tasted like cherries, hence Geoff got to enjoy it.
Here is a picture from our camping trip. Hazel had been jumping on my air mattress and ended up in the very corner of my tent pinned between the mattress and wall. Luckily, the mattress is light and moves easily.
And now after an absences from Kitty PotPie the Blog. KPP is making her long anticipated return!!!
It is summer now (okay officially not until Saturday, but close enough) and KPP gets even more lazy in the summer. Here she is sleeping on one of her favorite spots. The back of my couch is covered in hair, it is gross and hard to keep clean. Maybe this is why I didn't have a couch for so long...
And here she is begging for some attention.
Close-up of the begging. Totally makes me laugh, too bad I didn't record sound, because that is also hilarious.
She has been yawning a lot lately, and I just happen to catch her mid-yawn while she was lounging on my legs.

Dang, I have the cutest kitty EVER!!

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

love the cat poses.

macarace said...

That is pretty cool that you got a cookbook AND candy along with the apron.