Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Christmas Present

So I am in a competition with my Mom, Bernie, and Meadow to see who can get the most steps in a day. And I was the only member of the competition without some kind of exercise equipment at home, so I was losing A LOT! But now I have this!!



Now you guys are probably like, um you already had that bike, but if you look close you can see I now have a trainer holding up my back wheel, which means my lovely bike is now a stationary bike! WOO HOO! I have three levels of resistance and a block for the front tire with three levels, so I can pretend I am climbing hills. SO EXCITED!


Plus my bike tires are so awesome in that picture!


oh and now you are probably thinking, "dude you said you were in a steps contest, how does a bike help?" Well we have a conversion for biking to steps, so there.


Here are some pictures of KPP, she is cute. In the first one she is trying to get me to pet her, because I had just gotten home. In the second, she is meowing at me to pet her, but you cannot hear her meow, so it kind of looks like she is smiling (or ready to bite).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie said that she looks ready to bite. The bike stand is awesome.
Mom

Jenni said...

Either way, I think it is a cute picture of my darling KPP! Bernie is just still upset from when she growled at him while perched on his knees. : )