Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FINALS ARE OVER*

Well my finals are over. I hope I did well, *now I just have a paper to finish and then I will be done until January 7th. WOO HOO!!
And now the reason everyone reads my blog!
Kitty PotPie has been drinking her water with her paws on her dish lately. It makes me very glad I got the little stand, because I really hate cleaning up water when she spills! The first one is right after she "tested" the water

And here she is actually drinking. What a weirdo!
And my little KPP is an obsessive licker, which is why she has to be on hairball food all year round.


Last night as I was throwing my clothes in my closet, KPP jumped in and before I could grab her she disappeared, so I just closed the door. But I HATE her being in there, so five minutes later I went to find her and get her out and this is where I found her.

She was quite content, in fact she was purring, which she never does when I am taking pictures. But I guess being nestled by sweaters, a tutu in a bag, games and a bear bum makes her happy.