Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GNO!

To celebrate the end of school, Meadow, Christie and I went to dinner at Stoneground (I had the house pasta, so good!) and then ended up at Trolley Square. Shauntil was supposed to go with us, but she was lame and stayed home to scrapbook (crazy, I know. Ha, ha just kidding Shauntil, or am I?)

Here are some pictures of us in Santa's sleigh. We are dorks, I know, but it was quite fun, especially when we had to do a million poses and people started waiting in line for their turns, so I guess we weren't as dorky as the people waiting in line for a cell picture in the sleigh!

2 comments:

Meadow said...

Dude. It looks like I only have one arm in the sleigh picture.

Jenni said...

Um, I wasn't going to tell you this, but you really do only have one arm, the other was ripped off in a terrible accident 10 years ago, but you think it is still there due to phantom pains and amnesia.