Monday, June 14, 2010

Vinyl and Trees

The Girls (I like to call my friends, "the girls") and I bought some vinyl a while back. Meadow and Shauntil have Cricuts so we thought it would be fabulous to buy a crap-ton of vinyl. And let me tell you IT IS FABULOUS!

I have been vinyling up a storm. I cut out my name, some flowers and other fanciness and put them on my DSi, DSi game case, phone, and lappy.
I also made a "no soliciting" sign. I wanted some stronger wording, but this has been working, so I haven't had to kick it up a notch yet.
I also cut out a kitty face, so I would know that was kitty food in the bin.
Nova just got her name on her treat bin.
I also decorated my bathroom. However, at the next vinyl party, I need to get some more green, because I screwed up the green I cut out before.
I also vinyled my Kitchen Aid. Now, it mixes so much better...okay maybe not.
And the coup de gras! HEY KITTY, POOP HERE! ha ha it makes me so happy. Now I didn't think of that all on my own. I bought a koozie with it on it and thought it was hilarious.
Plus, PotPie totally approves and does what it says, she's so smart.
Also, I got some trees from Salt Lake City. I love them and so does Nova.
Until next time, PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Nice! I LOVE it all! I think my favorite is the vinyl'd kitchen aid.

Jolly Roger Crew said...

I love it!!! You should do some vinyl with the Z girl!! She loves to be all crafty & stuff!!