Saturday, December 19, 2009

This time already?

CO-OP DAY!! Apparently, I have not been so good at blogging, because it is co-op day once again....
This month I got:
  • 1 loaf Stoneground artisan wheat bread
  • 16 oz. black beans
  • 7 bananas
  • 8 apples
  • 5 clementine oranges
  • 1 head romaine lettuce
  • 1 cauliflower
  • 4 green peppers
  • 3 avocados
  • 1 3lb. bag yellow onions
  • 1 bok choy
Delicious!

And here are some pictures of when I watched Hazel a couple of weeks ago.

I purchased a Minnie Mouse dress-up doll at the D-Land and Hazel loves it and always wants to play with it when she is over.
Well, apparently Nova also thinks it is a great toy.
And it took every once of willpower for her to resist. She is a good dog
And because I was taking pictures of my cute dog, Hazel thought I needed to take a picture of her, me and the dog. Well, I couldn't get Nova to come sit and stay by us and take the pic. So this is what I got. I think it is a mighty cute picture of both of us.

Well, until next post.

4 comments:

Becky said...

What will you do with 3 pounds of yellow onions?

Jenni said...

I will use them in soup, stir fry, sauce, whatever. It takes me about a month and a half to use them all

Tamaran said...

I actually LOVE the pic of you and Hazel. And your produce makes me sad...I forgot to order. Serves me right for being an 11th hour kind-of-person.

macarace said...

I kept looking at the post and thinking you hadn't updated because it was still produce. I looked at the pictures and didn't remember them, but just figured they must have been there. It is a very cute picture of you and Hazel. I may have to print it.
Nova is such a good dog to just watch Hazel play. I am not sure Roscoe would be so good.