Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spider vs. Fly

On Sunday, I noticed what I initially thought was two spiders, um, hugging, ya, hugging. So of course, I had to look closer. And I found that it was really a spider EATING A FLY!! SO FREAKING AWESOME!! Way better than spiders hugging!

I took 11 pictures, but only 2 turned out. They were the two that I realized I had a macro function on my camera and that it was focusing on the spider not outside.
I also wish I could have pulled the blinds up for a better shot, but I figured it would scare the spider away.
AWESOME!

3 comments:

Tamaran said...

That is way better than spiders hugging. Definitely awesome. I love that you took pictures. Totally something I would do!

Jolly Roger Crew said...

Yuck! But I can't turn away. Cool picture. Gives me the shivers though.

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

You are freaking kidding me! That's so gross, and creepy! You are such a nerd! ;)