Sunday, May 11, 2008

One week down

Well, my first week of working out is over. Ya, I suck at it, but hopefully it will get easier. I did manage to ride my bike every day last week and by the end my arse did not hurt, that is a good sign. And I must say riding my bike is MUCH MUCH MUCH easier for me than running...

Here is a picture of my legs after I rode home in the rain. I especially liked the dirt ring that was above my socks.
And here are some pictures of KPP I took a month or so ago. I came home and found her like this.
It is nice to know that she feels like she can sleep on MY PILLOW! Stupid cat. But I did like that she stayed there while I took pictures and made my bed, so I could get one of her tucked in.

2 comments:

Becky said...

HAHA before I read your blog I thought you hadn't shaved your legs in a while.

Us Lochers said...

Sexy legs!