Sunday, March 16, 2008

Music

It seems as if everyone has a music player on their blog (okay not everyone, but some people) and I think it is cool. So I added my own. It doesn't have a ton of songs, but it has some of my current favorites (that are appropriate for all ears i.e. no swears, at least I don't think they contain any). And really a player on a blog doesn't need a ton of songs, because who stays on the page that long anyways?

Oh and KPP says "Hello." She is currently sitting on my shoulder glaring at my computer.

2 comments:

macarace said...

Since I usually leave my speaker off because I dislike noise, the songs do not really impress me. Although the fact that you can put them on and did impresses me. Good Job!

Christie said...

I like the music. When I logged on my speakers were up really loud. The song said "HEY!" and Wednesday jumped. I don't think she like the music.