Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hazel

Okay so I know Meadow has a whole blog dedicated to Hazel, but she didn't take her camera to Liam's birthday, so I am posting the pictures.

Here is Hazel ready to go. She seems to rather enjoy riding in my car, I think because it is something different.Here is Miss Hazel enjoying the bounce house. I must say that Liam's party was the best I have been to in a while. There is nothing like a bounce house! Plus the ice cream was so yummy.Here is Hazel in a party hat. I especially like that it looks like she only has one ponytail, when in fact she had two.Here is the cute cute cute Liam and the equally cute Hazel. This was right after she kissed him good-bye (two cheeks), but I missed that and when we tried to recreate, I missed again. But Mary said she got one, so check her blog for the kiss picture.
This is also right after a kiss. Hazel's tongue had been out all day, but I think this one is especially funny.
This is not at the party, but I think it is a funny picture because Nacho just looks a little annoyed, but she put up with it, because it got her petted.And of course I must have a picture of KPP, so here she is on what Meadow refers to as my "stripper" blanket.

3 comments:

Meadow said...

I believe Shauntil first called it the stripper blanket.

Thanks for pictures of my bambina, that should hold off mom for a couple of days. :)

Anonymous said...

KPP "looks evil" according to Bernie. She does look like she is ready to swat at anyone walking by. The pictures of Hazel and Liam are darling.
Mom

Jenni said...

KPP didn't look mad in real life, but for some reason the camera always makes her look mad.